You may choose to send us your personal information via our website. Your decision to disclose your personal data is entirely voluntary, and by doing so, you are taking an affirmative action by providing us with specific consent to use your personal data only for the purposes for which you have disclosed it to us.
Printing Expo may access and use your personal data only for the purposes for which you have submitted it to us to (a) provide information to you, (b) make contact with you or (c) provide services to you (d) receive regular information and updates regarding the Printing Expo show and its exhibitors from us or its exhibitors. We will not use your personal information for any other purposes, unless we have your specific consent that permits us to do so.
GDPR specifies a set of personal data categories which are “sensitive”, and which require special consideration by Data Controllers. This website, and any services available from this website, do not knowingly collect or process any sensitive personal data.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer, and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website. They are unique to you or your web browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser session. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser deletes them, or until they expire.
The Printing Expo website may include relevant hyperlinks to external websites not controlled by us. Whilst all reasonable care has been exercised in selecting and providing any such links, you are advised to exercise caution before clicking any external links. We cannot guarantee the ongoing suitability of external links, nor do we continually verify the safety or security of the contents which may be subsequently provided to you. You are advised, therefore, that your use of external links is at your own risk and we cannot be responsible for any damages or consequences from your use of them.
Customer and Citizen Data Rights
As prescribed within data protection regulations, you have specific rights connected to the provision of your personal data to Printing Expo using this website. These include your rights to request we:
- confirm to you what personal data we may hold about you, if any, and for what purposes
- change the consent which you have provided to us in relation to your personal data
- correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data which we may hold about you
- provide you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere
- stop the processing of your personal data, whilst an objection from you is being resolved
- permanently erase all your personal data promptly, and confirm to you that this has been done (there may be reasons why we may be unable to do this)
To contact Printing Expo, please see below.
- If Printing Expo does not address your request or fails to provide you with a valid reason why we have been unable to do so, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office to make a compliant. They can be contacted via their website (https://ico.org.uk) or by telephone +44 (0)303 123 1113.
Contacting Printing Expo
Resolve Business Management Ltd – 3 Manor Road, Colchester, CO3 3LU, United Kingdom